As the weather gets nice, everyone is face painting! You’ll see face painting at every festival, birthday party or community event, but we also wanted to include 10 Fun Spring Activities For Kids to do other than face painting as well.
- Pretend to be a tiger in the wild with Face Painting – Easy Tiger For Toddlers Tutorial. Kids love to pretend they’re little animals, what a better way to help their imaginations and to spend quality time together than by painting them up with easy tutorials you can find on Youtube and awesome non-toxic, high quality face paints like these.
- Make a bird feeder and hang it outside – Popsicle Sticks Bird Feeders. The birds are on their way back from the south and they’ll be hungry when they arrive. Have your little one make an inviting treat for them to hang on a tree in your backyard.
- Blow bubbles outside with these 20 BUBBLE ACTIVITIES KIDS WILL LOVE!. My son can’t get enough of bubbles. In the winter we blow them in the bathtub, but now that the weather is getting nicer, and spring is here, we can experiment with the 20 different bubble activities that The Simple Parent put together. From hurricane machines to building a bubble tower (how do you do that?) these are perfect for curing any spring break boredom.
- Play Hopscotch with Easy DIY Rainbow Paver Hopscotch. If you have some extra pavers lying around, why not use them to create this colourful game of hopscotch?
- Create cute frogs by following these easy 18 Cute Frog Crafts For Kids. Who else loves frogs? Maybe you don’t like the real thing, but these crafts are sure to win you over.
- Do an Eye Spy Nature treasure hunt. Here’s how you can do it.
- Create a “Sticky Garden” – What’s a sticky garden and how to make one. I’ve never heard of this before have you? This is so pretty, easy and educational. All you need is some contact paper, a window and a collection of flowers and the leaves from the plant.
- Fingerprint or Fork Dandelion Painting – Use a finger or a fork!
- Painting with trucks – 60 Spring Break Boredom Busters. This one is my 2 year old sons favourite! It’s one of those activities that doesn’t need an explanation. I set up a simple invitation to paint with trucks for my toddler. Put a big sheet of paper outside on the grass in the backyard and let them go to town!
- Fly a home-made kite at the park – How to make a kite. Making a kite together with your kids is such a wonderful learning experience and flying it together is rewarding and so much fun to play with together!
These 10 Fun Spring Activities For Kids are just some of the things you can do for fun this spring break. Do you have any planned activities that you’ll be doing with your kids during the break? We’d love to hear about them in the comments below.
If you like the first activity and need do buy some face paints, visit Our Storefront: Weebumz Amazon Shop
There, you will find our Face Paint Kit-NON-TOXIC Party Pack Art Supplies For Kids-Professional Palette, with Brushes, Stencils, Sponge-Halloween Body Painting or Any Event-High-Quality, Safe-Fun for Children!-100% Money Back
Join Our Mailing List for lots of kids activities straight to your inbox, and get automatically entered to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
Happy Spring to you and your family!