1. There are two inner strands of ribbon (pull cords) inside one end of the main ribbon
2. Hold the two pull cords with your right hand
3. Hold the outside of the main ribbon with your left hand
4. Pull the pull cords between your thumb and first finger and the bow will form against your left hand
5. Keep pulling until the top of the bow completely forms (be careful not to apply too much force as the pull cords can become unattached)
6. Tie off the bow (like a shoe lace) with the two ends of the pull cords
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU NEED HELP OR HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR BOW. WE’RE HAPPY TO HELP!